In today's tutorial you will learn how to create a cute rabbit in watercolour.
1. For this exercise you will need: watercolour paper, graphite pencil, masking tape, watercolour, brushes, masking liquid for watercolour, eraser.
2. Draw silhouette of a rabbit with graphite pencil as shown in the picture below.
3. Fasten a sheet of watercolour paper using masking tape. Then paint with masking liquid for watercolour over the parts of the drawing that need to remain white.
4. Moisten the surface of the paper with water.
5. Paint the rabbit with watercolour using pale yellow and pinkish tones.
6. While the paper is still wet, paint the rabbit with watercolour starting with his head, and then leave the work until the paper dries out.
7. Remove the masking liquid for watercolour using the eraser.
8. Give the final touches to the painting and finish the work.
We are planning to post tutorials once a week. Stay tuned!