A beautiful and colorful picture can be created not only by using markers and pencils. To do this, you can also use pieces of cloth, colored paper and your imagination, as shown in this lesson.
1. For this exercise you will need: pieces of cloth, scissors, glue, brush, paper, graphite pencil, black marker, colored pencils.
2. Using graphite pencil, draw a picture of a female bear and a bear cub under a large patchwork quilt, similar to the example below.
3. Using black marker, outline the sketch and create a drawing on the quilt similar to the example below.
4. Glue the patches of cloth to different parts of the quilt.
5. Color in the other parts of the picture with pencils.